I’m pleased to announce that I’m working on a new course for Pluralsight.
The course is titled LFCE: Advanced Linux Networking.
This course targets IT professionals that design and maintain Linux based enterprises. It aligns with the Linux Foundation Certified Engineer (LFCE) objectives and can be used by both the IT pro learning new skills and the senior system administrator preparing for the certification exam. This course will dive deeper into the internals of networking, giving the viewer insight into how things work under the hood in Linux based networks.
The modules of the course are:
- Network Topology Fundamentals and the OSI Model
- Internet Protocol – Addressing and Subnetting Fundamentals
- Internet Protocol – ARP and DNS Fundamentals
- Internet Protocol – Routing Packets
- Routing Packets with Linux
- Investigating TCP Internals
- Troubleshooting Network Issues – Layer 1 – 3
- Troubleshooting Network Issues – Layer 4 – 7
The course is projected to be released last July, I’ll keep you posted!