My new course “Understanding and Using Essential Tools in Enterprise Linux 7” in now available on Pluralsight here!
This course targets IT professionals that design and maintain RHEL based enterprises. It aligns with RHCSA and RHCE objectives and can be used by both the IT pro learning new skills and the senior system administrator preparing for the certification exam
If you’re in the SQL Server community and want to learn how to use the command line on Linux, this course is for you too! You heard that Microsoft is going to release a version of SQL Server for Linux right, if not…read this!
The modules of the course are:
- Installing Redhat Enterprise Linux
- Understanding Command Execution in the Bash Shell
- Managing Files and File Compression
- Using the VI Text Editor
- Configuring and Managing File Permissions
- Advanced Shell Topics and Searching for Text in Files
- Finding Help
Check out the course at Pluralsight!