My new course “LFCE: Advanced Linux Networking” in now available on Pluralsight here!
This course targets IT professionals that design and maintain RHEL based enterprises. It aligns with the Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS) and Linux Foundation Certified Engineer (LFCE) and also Redhat’s RHCSA and RHCE certifications The course can be used by both the IT pro learning new skills and the senior system administrator preparing for the certification exam
This course will dive deeper into the internals of networking, giving the you insight into how things work under the hood in Linux based networks.
If you’re in the SQL Server community and want to learn how to use the command line on Linux, this course is for you too! You heard that Microsoft is going to release a version of SQL Server for Linux right, if not…read this!
The modules of the course are:
- Network Topology Fundamentals and the OSI Model
- Internet Protocol – Addressing and Subnetting Fundamentals
- Internet Protocol – ARP and DNS Fundamentals
- Internet Protocol – Routing Packets
- Routing Packets with Linux
- Investigating TCP Internals
- Troubleshooting Network Issues
Check out the course at Pluralsight!